- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls with big boobs and a butt
- it’s okay for you to like curvy girls
- it’s okay for you to like heavier girls
- it’s totally okay to like thighs or thigh gaps and big boobs or small boobs and big butts or little butts
- what’s not okay is telling a woman that she isn’t beautiful or sexy because she doesn’t meet your personal body type preferences
Everyone needs to reblog this.
my feminist goal is not to convince men that girls are of value, my feminist goal is to achieve a future where the judgement of our value isn’t in the hands of men.
and this goes for, especially goes for, trans girls, girls of colour, disabled girls and LGBTQA+ girls.
girls, all girls, and if you believe otherwise don’t reblog this.
If you’re wandering the streets searching for love, you can probably skip my house.
from now on, whenever anybody doubts marvel casting ill just show them this
This is in my Economics textbook
This is fucked up
if you couldn’t SEE how fucked up this is, let me put this into even more perspective for you.
a male with no high school education still makes more than a female with 9th-12th grade education (no diploma).
a male who is a high school graduate still makes more than a female with an associate’s degree.
a male with a bachelor’s degree only makes about ~$2000 less than a female with a fucking doctorate’s degree.
tell me again why feminism isn’t important.
I am personally offended to the highest degree
and the difference is even more staggering if you include the average income of women of color compared to a white males average income…
There’s as many atoms in a single molecule of your DNA as there are stars in the typical galaxy. We are, each of us, a little universe.
Beauty or brains?
Fuck that, it’s not a dichotomy. Let’s not act like mascara glues girls eyes so shut that they can’t read a word of Dickens or solve a trig problem. Let’s talk about how no boy has ever been asked if he’d rather get his Bachelor’s or get married; no boy has ever been told that he’s too handsome to run for office. So why cover up my tits so you can take me seriously?
Beauty or brains? I’ll take ‘em all, thanks.
Slam fuckin’ dunk thank u
surround yourself with people who
- praise you because they mean it
- don’t want anything but your company
- do their best to understand you
- you feel like you can confront if you need to
- (know they can confront you lovingly in turn)
- make you feel comfortable
- stick with you through good and bad times
- are positive influences on your everyday life
Page 1 of 49